Sunday, October 2, 2011

THER IS STRENGTH AND BEATY
 IN  REPETITION

I have been thinking this week about how many things are repeated in this world producing behaviors, patterns and artistic designs that bring to our life confront and joy.



Every morning when I wake up, I think about "cafesito" like I call it in spanish. I wonder why don't I get board and try something else?
 I think it is because I made it a part of my life. I enjoy the smell and taste, specially early in the morning. I consider this as a consistent pattern I do every morning. 

Hope this pictures can 
minister to you strength beauty and Love... 


Check the repetition... multiple chairs

Adams Morgan. Washington DC
Here more than one person can come and rest
I wonder how many people have made friends sitting here...


Peruvian
Creativity full of Color 
“I can do all things through Christ which strengths me.”



Workmanship made by hand... every stitch is a thought that a person was thinking 
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus 


Rainy day... Washington DC
Life that comes after a good rain ... drop by drop

Water will gush forth in the wilderness and
streams in the desert.



Repetition of Sounds as the water comes down
Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, 
streams of living water will flow from within him."



Red Blood Cells 
Internal Rhythm
Fear not, for I am with you. 

Refuge of a good home
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 


My blanky
 Patterns that produce warmth to your body 
God is my strength and power: and he makes my way perfect.”


Old Town Alexandria
Every day as I look up in the sky I fill Peace 
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.He restores my soul




On thing I love is the way God is always saying to me.
 I love you, I love you, I love you... As God has been healing my heart, I have notice that he repeats to me how much He loves me and I repeat to him I love you, I love you, I love you back. 

 

Repetition is Relationship 



Hope this blog blessed you as much as it did to me
Love and until next time


Maritza Lovett

No comments:

Post a Comment